Please NOTE:Any item to be returned / being returned that does not meet any of these guidelines will be refused and returned at customer's expense.
All items must be UNOPENED and in original NEW condition, with all packing material, manuals, software, and registration card(s) included in the package.
Return requests must be submitted within 7 days of receiving an order and will not be accepted unless the customer is issued a valid RMA number.
Please follow these steps to ensure proper processing of Your Return.
- Use the original packing materials to repack the merchandise to be returned.
- Include copies of Your Packing Slip, Original Invoice or a typed copy of your customer contact/order information with your return shipment.
- You will be responsible for prepaying all return shipping and handling charges.
- Returns must be sent via courier or Post Office Special Next Day delivery. ITMAX will not be responsible for returns that are lost in transit.
- Please allow 2 weeks after we receive your product for us to review your request and a credit to appear on your credit card statement.
- If part of a product is defective, the full product must be returned for replacement. ITMAX reserves the right to replace defective media and return original key-codes with replacement media.
- All returns are subject to and will be charged a 15% + VAT restocking fee of the price of goods in question, or £15 + VAT, whichever is greater. However, ITMAX may refuse to accept any returns where goods have been specially purchased to meet customer’s requirements, or if goods have a sales value of £20 + VAT or less.
- Returns will only be processed if they are accompanied by a valid RMA number issued by our returns department.
- ITMAX reserves the right to deny any software return. A 15% re-stocking fee will be assessed on all returned software items, unless they are found to be defective.
- All shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- Due to manufacturers’ restrictions on product registration, no returns will be accepted on any products with a visible key-code. These numbers are unique and cannot be replaced. Our Quality Assurance Department inspects each product that requires a Key-Code or serial number prior to shipping to ensure that the Key-Code is present at the time of shipping. ITMAX is not responsible for lost key-codes.
- No returns will be accepted on any software product – including licenses – which we feel have been installed or registered. Installing or registering software or software licensing is called Hard Disk Loading and is considered a crime. By installing certain software programs, users grant permission to the software manufacturer to audit their computers to search for unlicensed or illegitimate copies of software. ITMAX reports all suspected cases of Hard Disk Loading to the appropriate manufacturer.
- If you are not sure that you have ordered the correct software product please DO NOT open it and follow the returns procedure. Once you have unsealed a software product ITMAX will not accept its return.
- Please note that any advice that may have been provided by ITMAX is purely for guidance and not to be relied upon. It is the customers responsibility to order the correct product.
- Defective Software constitutes a flaw in the software and NOT incompatibility with your hardware. Customers are responsible for knowing the capabilities of their computer hardware and making sure they meet the minimum requirements of the software they wish to order. Make sure you are familiar with your computer and the software requirements before ordering products.
- Opened Defective Items may be returned for same –item exchange only.
- Defective Items must be returned within 7 days of purchase. After the 7-day limit has expired you should consult Your Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Replacement products will only be shipped after we have tested the software for defects. If we determine that a product, which has been returned to us as NOT defective, loads and functions correctly, the item will be returned to the customer, and the customer will be charged for additional shipping costs.
- Due to the nature of software registration guidelines and applicable licensing laws, ITMAX reserves the right to replace defective media and ship replacement products back with original key-codes.
- ITMAX reserves the right to deny any hardware return.
- Our Returns Department must be notified within 7 calendar days of the delivery of the product for an exchange or refund. All products received as defective and reported within 7 calendar days of delivery will be repaired, replaced, or refunded at the discretion of our technical support department. All products found to be defective after 7 days will be subject to the Manufacturer's Warranty Policy. All reportedly defective products that are found to be in working order after being tested by Our Technical Support Department will be subject to a £25.00 testing fee.
- A 15% re-stocking fee will be assessed on all returned hardware items, unless they are found to be defective. All shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Returns and Exchanges will only be accepted after the customer contacts ITMAX and receives a valid RMA number.
- All retail boxes must include all materials, manuals, blank warranty cards, and any other accessories that accompany the product and the product must be in its original packaging and condition.
- ITMAX is not responsible for products that are mistakenly ordered or for hardware found to be incompatible with the purchasers' systems. Make sure you are familiar with your systems requirements prior to placing your order.
- These guidelines are set by our shipping carriers and must be adhered to in order to process a damage claim. If this policy is not adhered to strictly, ITMAX may be forced to deny the damage claim. Please note that these guidelines do not apply to items sent via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery.
- All claims of damage must be reported to ITMAX by the Customer within 72 hours of delivery. ITMAX recommends that the Customer should ask the carrier to note a “Damage Exception” to the delivery if there are any outward signs of damage to the package such as crushing, cuts or water damage.
- ITMAX Customer Service will file a claim with the shipper on the customer’s behalf. You (the Customer) are required to retain the damaged item(s) with all packaging, packing materials, and contents for pickup and/or inspection by the carrier. This process may take up to 10 working days. ITMAX thoroughly inspects items prior to shipping for damage and missing components. Claims of missing components or items will be automatically denied unless the package has been noted as being opened prior to delivery with the common carrier. We rely on the common carrier’s inspectors and their inspection process to determine whether the damage was caused by the shipping process or by improper handling or damage caused by the Customer.
- The Customer is required to keep the package in their possession for up to 10 working days for possible retrieval and/or inspection by the carrier. If you do not keep the product in your possession and make it available for the inspector, your claim will automatically be denied.
- The claim process normally takes 5 to 10 business days, but the carrier has up to 90 days to process and make a decision on the claim.
- Upon inspection and confirmation of damage by the common carrier inspector, ITMAX will issue an RMA number if the package has not already been retrieved by the common carrier for inspection. No Returns will be accepted without a valid RMA number.
- The Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping and insurance of Returned Products. ITMAX will not be responsible for any products shipped without a valid tracking number under any circumstances.
- Any claims of shipment shortages must be made within 72 hours of receipt of goods. Customer will be responsible for freight charges on any refused items. When you place an order with ITMAX you are also accepting and agreeing to all of our policies.
| Symantec Norton Antivirus 2006 Retail Box|
| Norton Internet Security 2006 Retail Box|
| MS Office 2003 Professional Retail Box|
| MS Office 2003 Standard Retail Box|
| MS Windows XP Professional Retail Box|
| MS Windows XP Home Retail Box|
| MS Windows 2003 Server inc 5 Clients Retail Box|
| MS SBS 2003 Premium inc 5 Clients Retail Box|
| MS SBS 2003 Standard inc 5 Clients Retail Box|
| MS SQL Server 2005 inc 5 Clients Retail Box|
| Adobe Acrobat 7 Professional Retail Box|
| Adobe Acrobat 7 Standard Retail Box|
| Macromedia Studio 8.0 Retail Box|
| Veritas Backup Exec 10d for Windows Server Retail Box|
| Veritas Backup Exec 10d for SBS Server Retail Box|